DELICIOUS and HEALTHY!
This recipe was shared by someone who inspires me to do my best. Thanks Amer the Hammer. I couldn’t get the same brands he used but close enough.
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats (194 grams)
- 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Seeds (38 grams)
- 1/4 Cup of Sunflower Seeds (33 grams)
- 1/4 Cup of Almonds (24 grams)
- 1 Tablespoon of Flax Seeds (11 grams)
- 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter (34 grams)
- 4 Tablespoons of Honey(44 grams)
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon (or to taste)
- Put all ingredients in one big bowl.
- Stir ingredients well until colour is even. (Mix the liquids in well with the dry ingredients). Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celcius.
- Spread the mixed ingredients evenly in an oven dish. The spread shouldn’t be thick, but keep it even so it all cooks nicely.
- Oven should be nicely preheated by now. Place dish in for 7 minutes. Take the dish out and give it a good mix and then spread it evenly again and cook again for another 7 minutes.
Yum I tell you. Final product. Let it cool before you store it in a container.
Perfect for breakfast and even as a post along with your protein shake. You can also give it a chocolate flavour by adding a table spoon of 100% cocoa. p>