A healthy fat and protein-rich salad that is quick to prepare.
- 3 Large Spinach Leaves
- 1 Wheel Simonsberg Low Fat Fetta
- 1 Full – Avocado
- 1 Can (246g drained) Butter Beans
- 300 grams – Chicken Breast
Chicken seasoning Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Crushed Garlic
- Sea Salt
- Powdered Ginger
- Balsamic Vinegar
Powdered Peri Peri
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Level Teaspoon of Ina Paarman Vegetable Stock
- 1/5 Teaspoon of Powdered White Pepper (very little)
- Shred spinach and add to salad bowl.
- Cube Fetta & Avo and add to salad bowl.
- Drain and rinse beans, and add to salad bowl.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients in a small container and then pour into salad bowl.
- Give salad a quick toss.
- Clean chicken breast and cut visible fat off, then slice up into small nuggets.
- Heat up a little coconut oil on high in a pan and season chicken with salt, garlic, ginger and peri peri according to your preference.
- Fry chicken in the coconut oil, and when almost done, splash in balsamic vinegar allowing the chicken to caramelise. This will make your pan messy but it’s worth it.
- Add chicken to the rest of the salad and give another toss, the salad that is.
- Serves 2