Tahina Sauce is a condiment that is widely used in Middle Eastern cuisine and is considered a source healthy fats.
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Tahini
- 4 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Powdered Garlic
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients to a container and mix vigorously with a fork.
- At some point, the mixture will curdle and look extremely unappetising, but carry on mixing and it will become nice and smooth.
- According to your preference you may want to add more water/lemon if it is too thick, or more raw tahina if it is too thin.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to around 3 months.
- You may find it gets a little firm in the fridge. If that’s the case you can just add a little water and give it a stir to loosen it up again.