I use the word ‘pancake’ lightly as the texture is more like a muffin/biscuit, but whatever the case, it’s a healthy, delicious breakfast option…
- 60g of Raw rolled oats
- 2 Egg Whites
- Half a tablespoon of Natural Honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Add the raw oats, 2 egg whites and half a tablespoon of honey in a mixing bowl.
- Stir ingredients well until turns into a paste.
- Preheat pan between medium and high temperature.
- Add teaspoon of coconut oil to hot pan.
- Add the oats, eggs and honey mixture to the hot coconut oil.